When We Are Closed
When the surgery is closed please contact NHS 111 by dialing 111 if you require medical advice or attention.
NHS Walk-in Centres for minor injuries and ailments are located at Ashford Hospital (open 8.00am - 10.00pm last Admission 9.30pm. No children under two years after 8.00pm) in Woking (Tel: 01483 715911 ext 6209) and Weybridge (Tel: 01932 826013). A minor injuries unit at Walton-on-Thames Hospital can be contacted on 01932 220060.
The Ashford Walk-in Centre will deal with:
- Cuts that need stitching or dressing and other minor injuries
- Sprains and strains of muscles and joints
- Minor bone fractures, for example broken ankles or wrists
- Women's health problems such as thrush and menstrual problemsHay fever, bites and stings
- Removal of foreign bodies, eg small objects from children's noses.
- Minor burns and scalds
- Minor head injuries in adults under 65 years
- Coughs, colds and flu-like conditions that have not responded to self-treatment
- Skin complaints such as rashes, sunburn, head lice, nappy rash
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Call 111 if:
- You need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency
- You think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
- You don’t know who to call or you don’t have a GP to call
- You need health information or reassurance about what to do next
For immediate, life-threatening emergencies, continue to call 999.