Support your GP Practice and keep funding within the NHS - Book your Adult Flu vaccine and Child Nasal Flu Clinic
29th September and 6th October 2018 - Booking now - please call reception or book online.
- Please have your arm ready for the flu vaccine.
- When called please wait outside the room.
- The Nurse/doctor will call you then they are ready to give you vaccination
An appointment is required for ALL clinics. We do not offer a walk in clinic. This is a very fast moving clinic. Patients arrive, walk straight through with their sleeve rolled up and ready with no need to close doors and undress, are vaccinated and leave.
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE YOUR ALLOTED TIME as this may cause delays.
Email / SMS reminders are issued to those eligible for the free vaccine. If you are an eligible patient, or are a carer for an eligible patient, please provide us with either a mobile number or email address. You do not have to wait until you receive a reminder to book your appointment with reception.
Children - nasal vaccine. This is a very quick squirt up each nostril is all that is required. These will be run as seperate clinics and are not part of our Saturday clinics.
Eligible categories for the free injectable flu vaccine are as follows:
- Registered Carer with the practice
- Aged 65 years plus
- 18 and over WITH one of the following conditions:
- Chest problems ▫ Chronic heart disease
- Diabetes ▫ Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease ▫ Chronic neurological disease
Child GP Schedule:
6 months to 2yrs - Injectable Flu Vaccine
Ages 2 , 3 and 4 year old provided they were 4 after 31st August 18- Nasal Spray.
Children aged 10 to less than 18yrs with long-term health conditions such as diabetes - Nasal Spray.