Adult and Child Flu Clinic - Book now clinics on 121st Oct.
You can book at reception, by using automated phone system or by booking online or simply turn up.
- Please have your arm ready for the flu vaccine.
- When called please wait outside the room.
- The Nurse/doctor will call you then they are ready to give you vaccination
An appointment is required for ALL clinics. We do not offer a walk in clinic. This is a very fast moving clinic. Patients arrive, walk straight through with their sleeve rolled up and ready with no need to close doors and undress, are vaccinated and leave.
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE YOUR ALLOTED TIME as this may cause delays.
Email / SMS reminders are issued to those eligible for the free vaccine. If you are an eligible patient, or are a carer for an eligible patient, please provide us with either a mobile number or email address. You do not have to wait until you receive a reminder to book your appointment with reception.
Children - nasal vaccine for all children aged 2, 3 and 4 years old. This is a very quick squirt up each nostril is all that is required. These will be run as seperate clinics and are not part of our Saturday clinics.
Eligible categories for the free flu vaccine are as follows:
- Ages 2 , 3 and 4 year olds
- Registered carer with the practice
- Aged 65 years plus
- 6 months and over WITH one of the following conditions:
- Chest problems ▫ Chronic heart disease
- Diabetes ▫ Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease ▫ Chronic neurological disease